There’s stuff I know. Then there’s stuff I wish I knew earlier! Anyone with me?
I had the pleasure of talking with my buddy Luki not too long ago. He is the founder of FOCUS INSPIRED, looking to elevate education and positively impact a billion people. He does this by helping elevate and accelerate your job, career and life.
Some of what we talked about:
- I was usually the loudest person amongst any group of people I felt comfortable with. Nowadays, it’s more about “controlled excitement”.
- When we (Mom, Dad, me, my younger brother) moved from the UK to Canada in 1990, I saw my parents work incredibly hard. What I learned was:
- Work hard
- Be kind
- If you’re successful, be grateful and give thanks.
- Be in a state of self-control.
- Re-inventing myself every 4-5 years.
- How ego and insecurity can often be two sides of the same coin.
I’m excited to share this with ya’ll … and in all transparency, it’s nerve-wrecking as hell for me to be open about my personal side.
I hope you hear at least one thing that encourages you to CONQUER YOUR POTENTIAL!
AUDIO PODCAST: How to become a leadership coach | Parm Chohan SIWIKE
VIDEO PODCAST: How to become a leadership coach | Parm Chohan SIWIKE
Leave a comment
Let me know how this lesson resonates with you. What stands out the most?
Subscribe to receive these weekly leadership development and growth lessons right to your inbox. There will always be something for you to apply in your personal growth and professional development. You will also receive two bonus resources: the Leadership Formula and the Wealth Formula.
Conquer Leadership Community
Join the Conquer Leadership private Facebook group. This is a safe space designed to facilitate your personal and professional leadership development. You can also further connect with me and others who want to create change in their lives, community and career.